Petite King Salmon
Size: Six 4oz portions
Enjoy our 4 oz. king salmon “petite” portions, cut for lighter appetites!
Line-caught on small boats, our king salmon are iced immediately and flash-frozen to preserve its fresh-caught quality.
• Skin-on / Boneless portions
• Certified Kosher (EarthK); approved for Passover
• Line-caught for superior quality
• Sustainably harvested
• Product of USA (Alaska) or Canada (British Columbia)
• King (chinook) salmon is the richest, most luscious member of the Pacific salmon family, with the highest omega-3 levels.
Line-caught on small boats, our king salmon is iced immediately and flash-frozen to preserve its fresh-caught quality. We cut some of king into “petite” 4-oz. portions, perfect for smaller people, including kids, and appetites!
King Salmon Nutrition:
In addition to ample protein, Pacific King salmon offers abundant omega-3s, as well as unrivaled levels of vitamin D and astaxanthin (as-tuh-zan-thin).
• Omega-3s: Provides six to 13 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg).
• Vitamin D3: Provides one- to two-thirds of the child-to-adult US RDA (600 IU) … more than almost all other fish, and far more than any fortified food.
• Astaxanthin: About 1.49 mg (red king). This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits. Astaxanthin content varies by color: King portions have the most while Ivory King portions have the least.