Wild Alaskan Silver Salmon
Size: Six 6oz portions
Wild Alaskan Silver Salmon is delightfully moist and delicate despite having less fat than wild Sockeye or King Salmon.
Compared with sockeye or king, it’s a somewhat leaner fish whose delicate flavor and texture finds favor with many salmon connoisseurs.
• Certified Kosher (EarthK) Approved for Passover
• Sustainably harvested
• Skin-on & Boneless
• Product of USA (Alaska)
• Line-caught and frozen at sea, our silver salmon offers fabulous, fresh-caught flavor.
To preserve its fresh-caught quality, our Silver salmon are line-caught on small boats, iced immediately and flash-frozen within a few hours of leaving the water. And our skin-on portions are great for grilling!
Pure and Wholesome:
Wild Alaskan salmon is among the purest of all ocean fish, which is why the EPA, FDA, Alaska Division of Public Health, and consumer organizations recommend it without reservation.
While leaner than Sockeye or King, our Wild Alaskan Silver (Coho) salmon offers abundant omega-3s and vitamin D
Silver Salmon Nutrition:
In addition to ample protein, Silver salmon provide three beneficial natural food factors in abundance per 6 oz portion, and will vary annually and by harvest location:
• Omega-3s: About 1,184mg of omega-3 EPA+DHA, or 3 to 7 times more than the minimum daily EPA+DHA intake recommended by most world health authorities (250-500mg).
• Vitamin D3: About 747 IU in the optimal D3 form, which is more than most other fish, and more than any fortified food, approaching the child-to-adult US RDA of 600 IU.
• Astaxanthin: About 2.31mg. This red-orange pigment is a carotenoid-class nutrient with unique health benefits.